Surfing can be a dangerous activity, not because there could be sharks in the ocean but because people can get injuries if they aren’t careful enough. Surfers are susceptible to knee injuries since the knees are mostly what they use to balance themselves on their surfing boards.
For that reason, it’s a good idea to use accessories that could lessen any potential injury.
In this article, you’ll learn about the factors to consider when choosing a knee brace, as well as the features, benefits, pros, and cons of the 8 knee braces listed below.
[rtoc_mokuji title=”” title_display=”” heading=”h3″ list_h2_type=”” list_h3_type=”” display=”” frame_design=”” animation=””]
Factors to Consider
When choosing for the best knee brace for surfing, it’s important to consider the following factors:
- Durability and quality
Choose a knee brace made from high-quality materials.
- Comfort and stability
Discomfort and knee pain can make surfing an unbearable activity. This is why you need a knee brace that keeps you stable and comfortable while surfing.
- Value and cost
There are many cheap knee braces for sale, but it’s important to consider the quality of the product. After all, you’ll be using it while you’re out in the ocean and you don’t need your knee brace failing you while you’re out there surfing.
What Knee Braces Can You Use for Surfing?
Below are some of the best-reviewed knee braces on Amazon. The great thing about these knee braces is that they aren’t exclusive at all for surfing, so you can still use them when you’re engaged in other physically demanding activities.
POWERLIX Compression Knee Sleeve
- Phenomenal Protection: PowerLix knee brace applies stable pressure across your knee joint. It offers optimal muscle support between workouts and during casual everyday activities. With our sleeve, you’ll be able to tackle any activity life throws your way, while ensuring you’re a step ahead in injury prevention! Please take a look at our sizing chart and measure your circumference based on our instructions!
- Push Yourself to the Limit! Our knee support is perfect for any activity that involves a great amount of stress on the joints, like baseball, basketball, soccer golf, gym, hiking, running, tennis, volleyball and more! You’ll be able to enjoy exceptional knee support while still maintaining your peak performance and a full range of leg motion!
- Premium Quality: Our knee sleeve is manufactured to provide superior support and comfort without compromising your mobility. Tight and breathable compression fabric maintains joint stability regardless of activity while avoiding the itchiness common to neoprene supports. It’s quick at absorbing sweat and keeps your leg dry and odor free, giving you hours of continuous use!
- Breathtaking Design & Anti-slip System: A special knitted technical design with two silicone gel strips, ensuring your sleeve stays always put, no matter what you do! The beautiful design of the sleeve in a variety of colors makes you look fashionable anywhere, anytime. The special fabric gives you a smooth and soft feel so you can wear them all day long!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: We truly want you to be happy with your new knee brace, and our professional customer service will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction. We are offering a 6-month guarantee, no questions asked.
Boasting of a 4-way stretch capability and superior protection, PowerLix makes a great knee brace that can withstand the most strenuous of sports. The company first began by developing kitchen products but has expanded to include gear for sports and outdoors.
Features and Benefits
Here are the features of this knee brace.
- Special, high-performance fabric that prevents strenuous pressure, providing a soft touch that lasts all-day
- 4-way compression sleeve that provides full protection to users, as well as allowing them to move without limits
- Double silicone anti-slip wave ensures that the knee brace has a full grip so that users won’t have to readjust it every time
- Odor and sweat control that provides comfort and confidence to the user
- Special knitted technical designs that are stunning and can make any sports outfit
Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of the product:
- The special, high-performance fabric prevents possible injuries due to strenuous pressure, giving the user the freedom to enjoy any activity without the fear of getting an injury.
- The 4-way compression sleeve provides full protection, giving the user a tight fit without limiting movement. Whether it’s for surfing, basketball, gymnastics, or running, this knee brace is flexible enough to adapt to any movement.
- The brace’s double silicone anti-slip wave provides an extra grip so users won’t have to keep readjusting the brace. This allows them to focus more on the activity rather than keep the knee brace in place.
- The material controls odor and sweat, which means users don’t have to feel conscious about themselves while working out next to another person.
- The brace comes in a stunning design that goes well with any sports outfit. This makes it functional for users without sacrificing style.
The product received minimal bad reviews. Although this knee brace did have a good design, it’s more recommended for users who aren’t too tall. Another con is that the sizing chart could not be accurate, but this can easily be resolved by contacting customer service before purchasing.
Berter Knee Brace
- 🏃 INJURY PREVENTION and PAIN RELIEF: Protect the leg and knee from pulling in sports activity, reduce pain and recover faster from arthritis, swelling, tendonitis, meniscus tear, soreness, stiffness, ACL, PCL, MCL, and other knee pain
- 🏃 Comfortable Snug & Moisture Wicking Fabrics: BERTER Knee brace combined with copper ions and Nylon to be more breathable. It cools the body faster when you running, jogging, hiking, soccer, basketball, volleyball & squats, workout, walking
- 🏃 Double Non-slip Design: Special knitting & Anti-slip silicone dot to keep this knee brace from sliding down or rolling during physical activity, premier than other brands or models
- 🏃 4-Way Stretch Fabrics & 3D weaving technology: High quality & ergonomic design knee sleeve to fit your joint more comfortable. Unisex knee support for men & women. Great gift idea for your friend, teammate, coworker, father, mother, wife/husband
- 🏃 BERTER aim to provide the best knee brace to customers, we provide ONE-YEAR NO-HASSLE RETURN and friendly customer service provided by BERTER to let you buy with confidence! Consult our size chart to choose the best fit. Hand wash in cold water and air drying
Berter is one of those companies with a clear mission: to impact the lives of people around the world by helping them reach their maximum potential. Their knee braces are widely known, particularly because of the design and performance.
Features and Benefits
Here are the features that set the Berter knee brace apart:
- The updated versions (Berter 190 and 900) are built for improved pain relief and injury prevention
- Made of elastodiene fiber, polyester, spandex, and nylon make the knee brace more breathable
- 3D weaving technology and 4-way stretch fabrics make this knee brace ergonomically designed and more comfortable to wear
- The double non-slip design keeps the knee brace from sliding while engaged in activities
- An O-shaped silicone pad to support the kneecap
Pros and Cons
Upon gathering the reviews, here are what users have to say about the Berter knee brace.
- The company has recently updated their knee braces (Berter 190 and 900) so that it focuses more on preventing injury and relieving pain. This allows athletes to perform their best without worrying about the possibility of getting injured.
- The combination of materials used—elastodiene fiber, polyester, spandex, and nylon—ensure breathability and a snug fit. This reduces sweating and makes sure the user stays comfortable in-between workouts.
- The brace’s 3D weaving technology and 4-way stretch fabrics are ergonomically designed to reduce the strain on the user’s joints during exercises that require a lot of movements.
- The double non-slip design allows users to have their workout continuously without stopping to readjust their slipping knee braces.
- The O-shaped silicone pad, coupled with the dual spring strings located on both sides helps protect the thigh and knees from impact.
For the cons, the only issue found in most reviews was that it wasn’t a one-size-fits-all type of product because some people found some difficulty attaching the straps. This, however, could depend on a person’s size. For this reason, Berter always has a size guide chart included in their product pages.
TechWare Pro Knee Brace Support
- ADJUSTABLE UNIQUE BiDIRECTIONAL SUPPORT Alternating Strong Closures Stabilize Patella to Reduce Knee Pain. Others Have Straps on One Side Which Provide Uneven Support. PLEASE MEASURE Circumference Around Knee and Thigh for PROPER FIT (see Sizing Chart Image). Choose from 4 Sizes - Medium, Large, Extra Large and XXLarge. Mens, Ladies & Youth.
- OPEN PATELLA DESIGN For Support and Compression Around the Kneecap and Tendon Areas to Heal Knee Injuries. Also 4 Flexible Spring Stabilizers Provide Better Knee Cap Protection and Stability.
- BREATHABLE MOISTURE WICKING LIGHTWEIGHT NEOPRENE AND NO SLIP SILICONE STRIPS Ensures That Compression is Comfortable, Uniform and Stays in Place for Any Physical Activity.
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORT PAIN RELIEF From Tears, Arthritis, Bursitis and Tendonitis. Gel Pad Helps with Inflammation and Swelling. Better Knee Mobility and Exercise Performance.
- MAXIMUM SUPPORT for Runners Knee. If Your Game is Basketball, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Skiing, Running, Jogging, Walking, Hiking, Wrestling, Yoga, Gymnastics, Squats, Baseball, Martial Arts, Golf, Hockey, Dance, Soccer, Crossfit, Powerlifting, Gym Workouts, Cycling or Any Sports Activities.
Founded in 2015, TechWare Pro has been busy manufacturing products aimed at making outdoor activities like running, surfing, hiking, etc. more enjoyable for people. Their products also cater to people with age-related conditions and who might need extra support.
Features and Benefits
- Attached with silicone strips and neoprene that keep the brace lightweight and secure in place
- Alternate closures that provide support evenly throughout the knee area
- Built with gel pads to help relieve pain and reduce swelling and inflammation
- Open patella design enhances the compression around the tendon areas and the kneecap
- Equipped with 4 flexible spring stabilizers more added stability and protection
Pros and Cons
In terms of functionality, the Techware Pro knee brace support does a good job of providing maximum support to the knees. Here are some more pros of this product:
- The silicone strips are non-slip, which means users won’t have to pause every now and then just to adjust their knee braces.
- The neoprene material makes this knee brace lightweight, perfect for use in sports because athletes don’t need something bulky to hinder them from moving. Plus, the material is breathable and therefore, users won’t worry about sweating too much under the knee brace.
- This knee brace has adjustable bidirectional support through their alternating closures. This helps stabilize the patella to reduce knee pain.
- The open patella design helps compress the area around the knee cap and therefore preventing the chances of injury. The effect is doubled through the 4 flexible spring stabilizers that help users move without the fear of injuring their kneecaps.
- The built-in gel pads act as a cushion, therefore protecting the knee area from inflammation and swelling and improving overall exercise performance and knee mobility.
For the cons, one of the concerns mentioned is that the sizing chart might be a little off and that there were some braces in which the Velcro came off too soon. In general, the product has worked for most customers, and have been effective in helping not only athletes but also people with age-related conditions like arthritis.
Vive Hinged Knee Brace
- IMPROVED KNEE STABILITY AND SUPPORT: The Vive hinged knee brace provides comfortable support while recovering from injuries or surgeries, and additional stability for weak or arthritic knees. The reversible, nonslip knee brace also provides soothing compression and retains therapeutic heat to reduce swelling and inflammation, relieve knee pain and promote healing on the left or right knee as needed.
- ADJUSTABLE OPEN PATELLA DESIGN: Secured with four strong fastener straps, the Vive hinged knee brace easily adjusts to fit most adults. The open patella design relieves pressure on the knee cap while providing stabilizing support for ACL and MCL injuries, for helping relieve strains, sprains, and for patellar tracking.
- REMOVABLE SUPPORT HINGES: Improving medial and lateral stability, the hinged knee brace includes two removable hinges to support the knee ligaments, tendons and joints. Made with tempered aluminum, the hinges are easily removed from the integrated sleeves when less support is needed.
- BREATHABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Naturally moisture-wicking, the hinged compression knee brace is made with a latex-free, neoprene blend that stays cool and dry all day. The breathable brace is lightweight and features a slim profile that can easily be worn under loose fit clothing. Perfect for exercise and daily activities, the non-slip material will not bunch, pinch or irritate the skin for maximum comfort.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
If you have weak knees, the Vive hinged knee brace would be your best bet. Vive is a company that provides solutions to people who need to recover from an injury, or for those trying to be active despite their physical condition. If you have an injury and you want to know what the best knee brace for surfing is, Vive is a great place to start.
Features and Benefits
In a nutshell, the features of this knee brace are aimed at giving the best support while making sure that the user stays comfortable and able to engage in physical activities. Here are the specific features:
- Made from neoprene, a breathable material that provides comfort all-day
- Uses aluminum support hinges for added lateral support
- Extra compression that supports injured joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Sturdy fasteners that allow users to customize the fit and prevents frequent readjustments
Pros and Cons
The following points highlight the advantages of using this knee brace.
- This knee brace has aluminum hinges placed on both sides, providing additional support for the knee. This improves a person’s lateral and medial stability, which helps to reduce injury and enhance recovery. This is great for people who are susceptible to sprains, strains, patellar tracking, and instability.
- The material used—neoprene—is breathable and lightweight. This prevents the user from sweating under the knee brace. Since it is lightweight, users can put this on and use it for their daily activities.
- In addition to comfort, the material adds extra compression which effectively supports injured joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. This makes recovery faster so users can get back to their usual physical activities in no time.
- The extra strength fasteners are placed to allow users to adjust the knee brace to fit them well. This helps prevent readjusting from time to time so users can continue working out without obstructions.
For the cons, some customers mentioned that the straps tend to dig into the back of the thighs. Although it can easily be adjusted to the preferred fit, this knee brace is more recommended for people who have smaller knees.
Body Glove Comfort Copper Knee Compression Sleeve
- SUPPORT KNEE JOINT MUSCLES- The knee joint is quite susceptible to damage. Your menisci help with shock absorption, but sometimes overuse, uncontrolled movement, strenuous knee activity or cardiovascular exercise inflames the cruciate ligaments. This results in pain and prevents full mobility. The highly motivated Body Glove team designed a comfortable knit copper meniscus knee brace with the perfect amount of compression that promotes muscle and joint function during a variety of activities.
- PERFECT FIT AND COMPRESSION - Our unisex sleeve can be used for either the left or right knee. Managing knee pain is much easier with our perfect comfort fit sleeve that can be worn all day and night. If you experience discomfort from knee osteoarthritis , an old knee joint injury or chronic pain, slip on our compression knee wrap to improve blood circulation. If you stand for long hours, run, jog and exercise regularly, our copper compression delivers just the amount of knee support you need.
- ODOR AND GERM FREE HYGIENIC FABRIC - We made our gentle compression knee sleeve with 62% of a unique and high quality copper polyester, CuTEC , to reduce odor, prevent fungus and remain germ free. We used only the best fabrics as they permanently bind the copper fiber around the knee to our eco-friendly combination of breathable 30% spandex and 8% nylon. This exceptional material matrix provides maximum stability for injury prevention, instant pain relief and inflammation reduction.
- MINIMIZE KNEE MUSCLE FATIGUE - Whether you suffer from knee ailments caused by your occupation or by regular athletic routines, compression and warmth around your knee joint, muscles and tendons can prevent injury and enable efficient, natural movement. Our anti-fatigue knee support sleeve limits swelling by enhancing blood flow with gentle compression that improves post-workout recovery. Regardless of your age or fitness level, wear our knit copper knee brace and enjoy the relief you deserve.
- MADE TO BAR RAISING STANDARDS - We are the inventors of the first practical wetsuit which revolutionized surfing and diving in 1953. We came up with “fits like a glove” which led to the Body Glove name. We pledge to continually build products that enhance and protect us above and below the water’s surface. Our knee compression sleeve , like every product we sell, passes through the strictest requirements. We guarantee it 100%
From a company started by brothers who were fascinated with water, it sounds reasonable if the best knee brace for surfing would come from them. Body Glove was the birthplace of the first practical wetsuits and later started to develop more products.
Features and Benefits
The Body Glove comfort copper knee compression sleeve offers the following features.
- Designed to support knee joint muscles and compresses the joints and muscles well during activities
- Germ- and odor-free hygienic fabric called CuTEC prevents germs and sweat from producing odor
- Designed for the perfect fit to help manage knee pain and discomfort
- The anti-fatigue feature helps promote blood flow to provide faster post-workout recovery
Pros and Cons
This Body Glove compression sleeve has lots of plus points just by looking at the features. Here’s what those features can do for you.
- The great design adds enough compression to prevent muscle injuries. Being active outdoors makes your knee joints susceptible to injury. The compression helps keep the muscles and joints safe from injury, therefore promoting full mobility and preventing pain.
- The fabric, CuTEC, prevents germs and sweat from building up. In combination with other high-quality materials such as spandex and nylon, this knee brace is odor-free and therefore adds to the confidence of the user while working out.
- This knee brace is made to fit perfectly so the user can be comfortable wearing it all day and all night. It also helps improve blood circulation and can be a great way to relieve pain due to knee osteoarthritis and other joint pains.
- To help minimize muscle fatigue, the gentle compression combined with the perfect fit helps users to recover from injuries faster.
- The knee brace is infused with copper, which helps aid in faster recovery and improved performance.
Surprisingly, this knee sleeve hasn’t received any negative reviews yet, which could be an indication that users are highly satisfied with the performance of this product. If you’re looking for a knee brace that’s specially made for surfers, then this product could be a good choice.
Patella Strap Knee Brace Support by Run Forever Sports
- ★ RELIEF FROM KNEE PAIN:If you are suffering from knee pain, doing any kind of exercise, or even a walk, seems like a big task. This knee strap provides a way to do exercise without worrying about the knee pain. The knee strap provides targeted compression from dual straps above, which releases the tension, and gives you immediate relief from the knee pain.
- ★ COMFORTABLE AND STRONGER SUPPORT:Carefully designed and made of unique latex material, our knee strap is soft and breathable, fits the skin perfectly during exercise, and provides more comfortable support for the knee. It's your ideal choice for support to reduce pain during movement to keep you doing what you love to do！
- ★ HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE - We has combined the newest technology with highest quality materials.This knee strap is made up of high-quality materials which gives it longer life and makes it durable. This strap is made of high-quality neoprene & nylon which makes it light & soft, so you don't feel any weight on your knees.Ergonomicaly designed with silica pad,effectively fit patella configurations, reduce patellar wear and weak knee joints.
- ★ ONE SIZE FITS MOST: You can share this great product with your loved ones or friends.Perfect gift for someone you knew who needs this without asking them their sizes, it would be a lovely surprise! It can be worn on the right or left knee, directly on skin, or over leggings, pants, compression knee sleeves. Dual patella knee brace fits 12'' - 18'' knee (measure above the center of the knee cap)
- ★ 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We offer a 100% Risk-Free Lifetime Guarantee to let you buy with confidence and just to let you know that we are standing behind our product always. So, order now and get this incredibly adjustable knee straps to get immediate relief from knee pain.
Compared to all the other knee braces featured in this article, the Patella strap knee brace support is the most compact in size. Although small, this product has received great reviews from customers and is effective in supporting the patellar tendon and kneecap during physical activity.
Features and Benefits
Although small, this knee brace is equipped with the following features:
- PATELLA Strap that provides tight compression and is fully adjustable to the desired fit.
- The unique curved design adjusts to the natural curve of the knee
- Made from high-quality nylon and neoprene so that the strap stays lightweight and breathable
- Universal size so that it adjusts accordingly to the user’s size.
- The small compact size makes it less bulky and doesn’t need too much space in storage
- Thick inner padding that provides cushioning support
Pros and Cons
Coming from such a small package, the Patella strap knee brace support is packed with the following pros:
- The Patella strap itself is a great feature for people who experience knee pain during physical activities. The strap secures the kneecap, making sure that users won’t have to worry about experiencing knee pain during physical activities.
- The unique curved design is so the brace goes over the patella tendon and under the knee cap. This makes wearing the brace comfortable even for longer periods of time.
- The brace comes in a universal size. This is convenient because users can wear it on either the left or right knee, and can be used even for larger sizes. Plus, it’s small enough to fit in your pocket, making it easier for you to bring it anywhere.
- The thick inner padding provides additional cushioning, making it comfortable to wear and lessens any impact that may cause injury.
While it’s true that this does provide stable support over the patella tendon, it has a limitation in terms of pain relief. In one review, it was stated that unless the pain is located just below the kneecap, it won’t work well with pain located in other areas.
Futuro Active Knit Knee Stabilizer
- Four-way, stretch-knit fabric conforms to your knee for comfort and moderate support
- Helps provide support to stiff, weak or injured knees
- Breathable fabric for cooling comfort
- Cushioning gel ring around your patella promotes compression and enhances comfort
- Flexible materials promote a full range of motion
Futuro is among the brands that want people to stay active and to keep going on their adventures despite injuries. Their active knit knee stabilizer is designed to soothe knee injuries so the user can keep engaging in physical activities without having to hold back due to pain.
Features and Benefits
Here are the features that make the Futuro active knit knee stabilizer unique.
- Four-way stretch-knit fabric that adapts to the knee shape, adding moderate support and comfort
- Breathable fabric prevents sweat from building up
- The flexibility of the material makes sure movements aren’t restricted
- Gel ring around the patella provides extra cushioning, comfort, and compression
- Side stabilizers and silicone beading offer extra support even during intense activities
Pros and Cons
To get a better idea of how the Futuro active knit knee stabilizer performs, here is what reviews say about its best and weak points.
- This knee brace’s four-way stretch fabric makes wearing it comfortable, adapting to any knee shape so people of all sizes could benefit from it.
- The breathable fabric reduces sweat and provides a cooling effect so users can put it on the whole day without feeling uncomfortable.
- The material is flexible, which means movements aren’t restricted—an important feature especially for extreme sports enthusiasts like surfers.
- The gel ring that rests directly on the patella tendon provides extra support. The silicone material adds additional compression and cushioning that protects the knee from any impact.
- The silicone beading and side stabilizers offer additional support, making the brace stay on even while the user is engaged in intense workouts.
One issue found in reviews is that the size might be too large for people who are average- to small-sized. In terms of durability, some say the stitches that support the gel pad come off after a few weeks, which the company would be happy to address by sending in replacements.
Knee Brace Compression Sleeve by Crucial Compression
- Instant Support and Stability - You will feel the difference immediately. Get fast pain relief with less swelling, soreness, and stiffness. Our Power Support technology improves blood circulation and heats your muscles, getting more oxygen and less lactic acid build up so you can perform better, recover faster, and prevent injury. Experience our compression knee brace sleeves and get back to doing what you love!
- Lightweight and Breathable - Some compression sleeves are too hot, too restrictive, or too bulky. Why settle for anything less than the best? Our Premium ComfortFlex design provides a comfortable, snug, ergonomic fit without cutting off your circulation or restricting your motion. Our quality is unmatched with a surprisingly soft feel that is comfortably snug.
- "No-Slip" Double Grip - Stopping to pull your knee sleeves back up is frustrating to say the least. With our unique Double Silicone Grip your sleeves stay in place without sliding down no matter what you're doing. And they don't bunch up behind your knees, so you can even wear them underneath your clothing. Now you're finally free to enjoy your favorite activity uninterrupted.
- Incredible Performance - With unmatched support and durability, you will love our knee compression sleeves - we guarantee it. Top quality double stitching and long lasting construction that won't lose compression over time, whether you're running a half marathon, playing your favorite sport, or just getting through your day - without the nagging pain. Grab a few pairs for yourself or as the perfect gift idea for anyone who would love a little extra knee support.
- 100% "Perfect Fit" Assurance - Your comfort is our passion! Use our size chart to choose the best fit. If you are not completely satisfied with your compression sleeves, return them for a full refund or replacement. No questions asked. We stand behind the quality of our products and are confident you will love your knee sleeves.
Out of all the knee braces mentioned in this review, this one is the only one that comes in pairs. Made by a company called Crucial Compression, this knee brace was designed to prevent injury and to relieve pain while at the same enabling the user to stay active.
Features and Benefits
This knee brace is perfect for people who love to engage in sports like jogging, fitness, surfing, and other physically demanding activities. Here are some of its features:s
- Power Support technology helps warm up the muscles to improve blood circulation
- Premium ComfortFlex design provides an ergonomic, comfortable, and snug fit
- No-slip double silicone grip ensures that the knee brace stays in place
- Quality double stitching adds extra durability and knee support
Pros and Cons
Aside from their good customer service, here are what the reviews say about Crucial Compression’s knee brace compression sleeve.
- Power Support technology is a great feature that helps warm up the muscles before engaging in physical activity. As soon as the muscles are warmed up, blood circulation will improve, preventing the risk of getting injuries.
- The Premium ComfortFlex design provides an ergonomic fit that isn’t too restrictive or bulky. It adds more comfort and makes the sleeve fit snugly with any size.
- The Double Silicone Grip makes the sleeves stay in place. It can be frustrating having to pause every now and then to adjust your knee braces which is why having this no-slip design is a great addition.
- The quality double stitching adds extra durability and knee support so users won’t have to worry about the braces falling off or tearing even when engaging in extreme sports.
According to some reviews, while the product’s compression features are exceptional, some of the materials used may cause some allergies. Since the top of the sleeve is reinforced with silicone grips, it might not be the best knee brace for surfing if you are allergic to this type of material.
While these may be a lot to choose from, it’s important to choose the best knee brace for surfing for your specific needs. Do you have an existing knee injury? Do you need double compression? Or are you more for the breathability of the fabric used? Put all these factors together and from there, decide which one is for you in terms of value, comfort, and durability.