Longboarding is popular nowadays because it is a fun sport for everyone. Bearings are important for this kind of sport but most of the beginners underestimate the dominion of bearings for longboards. It is an inaccurate awareness as for a fact, and these mild things contribute a lot in the longboarding’s speed, precision, and also in its performance.
If not for these bearings, the longboard will probably not move even if you try any methods of pushing the board and the wheels won’t definitely turn. So, if you are still a beginner and you are still not aware of the importance of bearings, you should now know and take note of it.
Since bearings are essential for your longboard, you wouldn’t want to use low-quality products. To make sure that you are using the best bearings for longboards, the list below shows the best bearings that many longboard riders used and still uses.
So, the bearings that will be best for your longboard are enumerated below:
- Bones Reds Longboard Bearing
- Yellow Jacket Premium Longboard Bearing
- Bones Super Swiss 6 Longboard Bearing
- esKape Abec-9 608-RS Longboard Bearing
- Zealous Longboard Bearing
- Bones Swiss Ceramic Longboard Bearing
- Bones Ceramic Super Reds Longboard Bearing
- Heady Shake Pro Longboard Bearing
- Fireball Dragon Precision Longboard Bearing
- Oldboy Premium Ceramic Longboard Bearing
- Bronson Speed Co Longboard Bearing
- Oust Longboard Bearing
- Sector 9 Ceramic Longboard Bearing
- Black Panther Ceramic Longboard Bearing
- Lucky Abec-7 Longboard Bearing
- Andale Swiss Blue Longboard Bearing
- Bones Super Reds Longboard Bearing
Bones Reds Longboard Bearing
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We promise you will be stoked on this or your money back.
- INCREDIBLE SPEED - Bones Reds are some of the best bearings in the world for a reason, they're awesome!
- BEARING SIZE - Bones Bearings are bearing size 608, which measures 22mm (outer diameter) x 7mm (width) x 8mm (inner diameter/axle).
- PRECISE SPACERS - Unlike most spacers, each Dragon Spacer is precision cut for extremely tight tolerances of +/- 0.02 mm. The width is 0.405”(10.29 mm) and designed for 8mm axles.
- STOKED TOOL - Each tool has a 9/16" (kingpin), 1/2" (axle), and 3/8" (hardware) Sockets, 1/8" Allen and #2 Phillips Driver and made from hardened steel with a chrome finish.
It comes with such an affordable price. Bones is a USA brand that is considered as the head and shoulder of the skate bearing industry. They offer five different sets you could choose from. Their most basic set contains only eight bearings.
It mainly contains Bones Speed Cream lubricant, ground super finished chromium steel balls and removable high-speed nylon ball retainer. It is a premium bearing which allows for a superb skate. These bearings are pre-lubed which is already a big bonus for you.
Pre-lubed bearings can already be used right away and it can also be installed easily. These bearings also come with features like it helps you to ride the longboard smoothly and fast with less friction, it has a strong construction, does not make noises, it does not heat up, and even if you try various skating styles, it definitely works best.
Yellow Jacket Premium Longboard Bearing
No products found.
You can purchase these bearings without spending too much money. German manufacturing techniques is being highlighted that it makes this quite impressive. The techniques are just awesome, one of the longboards with the highest precise spins in the world.
It emphasizes the tidiness of the board with the high- quality steel balls it has. This will probably exceed your expectations of the product because of its modest performance. Many customers had been giving good reviews of this bearing. The wheels will spin around and around and around and it would feel like it would not stop.
Just one push you can have it rolled for about 15-25 seconds. In fact, rocky pavement with those cracks and some stitches does not affect the performance of this.
There are 7 colors available for you to choose from. The manufacturer guarantees a 100% satisfaction of the customers. You will be able to ride your longboard quietly with this bearing. Also, if you bought this, it comes with a warranty.
It is a good thing though because warranty allows you to give back or change the item if it is not functioning well. The steel used for this bearing is considered the highest end steel that is available in the world. Other bearings’ spins have no match with the spin of this one.
Bones Super Swiss 6 Longboard Bearing
- Unique bearing design with six larger balls of for increased speed, faster acceleration, and greater strength
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction; pre-lubricated with Speed Cream
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
This has the best reputation in the skateboard industry for about 28 years in terms of its quality and performance. In order for you to have a faster acceleration, higher speed, and greater strength of bearings, you will also need the best choice for those factors.
This bearing will be best recommended for you if that is the case. Every rider that already experienced using this bearing can definitely say how fast it can get your longboard to roll. This bearing is for professionals, and they highly need something like this. Unlike any other bearing, this one provides only 6 but larger stainless-steel balls, which definitely have a unique construction.
With regards to its shield and ball retainer, it is much similar to those on the other kind of bearing that Bones is offering. When you use this bearing for your longboard, there will only be less friction while you ride and it is can be cleaned easily.
This might be a little pricy for you but it surely provides what you need. It comes for an easy installment and it is pre-lubricated which you can already use. This bearing is just so exceptional. Anyone loves to have the best equipment they could get so why not purchase this bearing since it is one of those categorized as best.
esKape Abec-9 608-RS Longboard Bearing
This is the cheapest among all of the bearings on the list. There are four pairs in a set. This might worry you because it is the cheapest but rest assured that this also comes with high quality. This bearing only needs an hour break when using it but excluding that, it is quite durable and smooth to ride.
In addition, even with its lowest price, it is still long-lasting. The bearing could last for 20-30 seconds of spin after a push; still it is not that fast of a spin unlike others. This is best for those who are still a beginner in longboarding so if you are one of them, and you can buy this longboard bearing.
Zealous Longboard Bearing
- Precision 8mm axle holes
- 0.5mm built in speedrings
- Green rubber seals to keep dirt and debris on the outside of the bearing
- Lubed with Archoil Nanoceramic Grease
This bearing has steel balls. If you want a quiet longboard riding, you can switch to this bearing. It will probably suit your style. The ride will get a lot smoother with this bearing. You can ride it perfectly without putting too much effort. It is very durable and provides a great speed for you. For a set, there are 8 bearings which are already enough for your longboard.
An effortless ride will give no worries and less hassle so why not go for a bearing that offers such a feature. Buying this bearing, you will also have free spacers and speed rings. They come in nice colors and it does not need many breaks when in use. Its best ceramic bearing feature is good for sliding and carving.
The ceramic bearing’s asperities are filled with the nanoceramic compound on the lubricant provided by purchasing the product. In that case, deformation is no longer a problem.
Bones Swiss Ceramic Longboard Bearing
- Eight-pack of premium ceramic skateboard wheel bearings with four bearing spacers, instructions, and a sticker
- Cerbec ceramic balls are light, hard, and strong for a long lasting performance
- Precision-grade Swiss design and manufacturing acclaimed for 25 years
- Nylon ball retainers and Bones Speed Cream lubricant for a sustained ride
- Skate Rated for better performance than any ABEC rated bearings; lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
This bearing costs a little too much, but if you buy them you will never get disappointed, that is for sure. This was made in Switzerland offering a better resistance to moisture and dirt. It is a bearing that is made out of ceramics.
One set is composed of 8 bearings and it also contains 4 bearings spacer, 1 sticker, and an instruction. The Bones Swiss Bearings had its great reputation since the year 1981, with regards to their performance and quality. Reviews about this product will assure you that this is long-lasting and they are very fast.
You can definitely know why the cost is so high once you already installed the bearings on your longboard. You will not regret spending much because the performance of this bearing will exceed your expectations as well. In fact, this bearing comes with a lifetime warranty. For a bearing, it really offers you a big deal than others.
It would not worry you if ever the bearings get in trouble unluckily. It is specially made for a longer-lasting of the longboard’s performance.
Bones Ceramic Super Reds Longboard Bearing
- The cerbec ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with speed cream racing lubricant
- All bones bearings products come with a warranty
Bones bearing does not depend on the rating system of ABEC. With more or less 30 minutes of riding while using this on your board, you will certainly conclude that it feels smooth and have great speed for a ride. It is indeed ready for a better riding performance. It also has a special feature, offers an extra highlight for a waterproof ability. So, it is worth it buying this bearing for your longboard and for your better longboard riding experience.
This bearing is also made from ceramics and specially made for high speed and a smooth ride. With this bearing, you can go for a long-distance riding without putting much effort. Since this is durable, you would not have a problem with some hard conditions for your longboard. It is also pre-lubricated when you purchase it. The balls weigh less which provides for the bearing to have a faster acceleration. This is much faster than other bearings even without using any lubricants. Because of the ceramic material used on this bearing, it has the ability of self- healing, since ceramic balls are harder than any steel.
Heady Shake Pro Longboard Bearing
The bearing’s price is leveled in the middle of the lowest and highest price of the listed bearings. This bearing is the most versatile choice for you. This bearing contains a built-in washers and spacers for riding improvements. It was designed especially for a wide range of skates, meaning it is not only good for the only longboard, but it is also good for other boards. It is easy to assemble even with other of those boards.
It is also specially made for having extreme loads, which only means you can ride them even when you are tall, and even if you are fat. No need to worry about interruption because of those factors. It is really an amazing product. The set contains 4 pairs of bearings and 4 skateboard spacers, also comes with an extra water-resistant sticker. Heady Shake guarantees a hundred percent satisfaction on this product. Have a frictionless ride with this bearing.
Fireball Dragon Precision Longboard Bearing
If you are a longboard rider who uses dual labyrinth style shields, then you will appreciate this bearing. It comes with lubricants. It can be used for that labyrinth shield that easily gets debris or dust which requires for a regular cleaning and lube them. You can choose between 2 different lubricants. Race lubricants are for the high speed of your wheels to achieve high performance. Endure lubricant, on the other hand, keeps the bearings to be long lasting. This bearing is the one that will provide you the best performance for longboard riding. Its cages and shields are detachable. These shields have elements for maximum protection for the bearings. You can confidently buy this product because it provides a warranty. Their product has undergone tests to ensure the quality and performance of that certain before introducing it on the market.
Oldboy Premium Ceramic Longboard Bearing
- SMOOTHER RIDE: Set of 8 Oldboy ceramic bearings are heavily lubricated to resist drag. Break them in with a few gnarly rides, then experience a new level of smooth
- EXTENDED LIFE: Super hard ceramic balls (7) are pre-lubricated to reduce friction and prevent wear and tears. Perfect for slalom skating, bombing hills, or long-distance cruising
- BETTER THAN STEEL: Don’t settle for metal bearings that promise a long spin time right out of the box, but are prone to rusting and are easily scratched by dirt. Oldboy ceramics are made with indestructible polished glass balls. No worry about rust or damage from dirt with ceramic balls
- LUBE PROTECTED: Heavy lubrication prevents wear and tear, resists damage from water, and helps keep nylon bearing cage from cracking. No matter how fast and hard you ride, these bearings will let you perform like a pro
- OLDBOY SWAG: You get TWO gnarly stickers inside every pyramid-power box (patent pending)
A little expensive bearing but offers extra convenience for you and a better performance. Its features are, Smooth ride, durability, faster speed, and less break-in. Since it is made out of ceramics, it does not heat up when you rolled at high speed. It also lasts longer without putting so much effort. You will experience a decent performance using this bearing for your longboard. It is not used for longboards but also for those that need bearings too. These bearings have a set of 8 which are massively lubricated. With that, you will get a better experience of a smooth ride. Since it is lubricated, it also reduces the friction, water damage resistant from and wear and tears are prevented. This is better than of those bearing made out of steel because it is prone to rust and is easily scratched. This bearing is really amazing since it used indestructible polished glass balls.
Bronson Speed Co Longboard Bearing
- Deep Groove raceways balls roll deep in raceway channels reduces side impact damage & breakage
- Straight edge frictionless shields pop off resistant holds oil in, dirt and moisture out easy to clean
- Micro Groove raceway surfaces linear microgroove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- Max impact cage design non distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
- Balls out technology eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
It is known to be a very strong bearing, which is less shield. It can basically be used for basic longboards for upgrades. This bearing comes with two styles namely, G2 and G3. There are so many extra functional features that this bearing can provide for you. These are the features that you can enjoy: Max impact cage design, groove raceways, and high-speed ceramic oil. G2 already have the best performance but G3 will probably be more insanely perform better, which is best for pro riders. You can buy this solid set of bearings for your longboard. With its advanced features of high-quality materials, it is so affordable. This product was twice inspected and, also prior to final packaging, this bearing had undergone a 3x washing using an ultrasonic and micro-polished solvent. Since it is inside a nitrogen-filled package, it reduces oil and metal oxidation until it is going to be used for riding. It was designed with fiberglass filled pure nylon cage which is keeping the balls’ precision spaced.
Oust Longboard Bearing
- ✅REDUCED NOISE AND FRICTION➤ These skateboard bearings are essential to keep your skateboard moving and reach high speeds. They work by preventing damage to the outer wheel metal when it's rolling around the hinge, giving you a smooth ride with reduced noise and friction. Skateboard tools take your skills to new heights and keep you rolling.
- ✅SMOOTH & FAST RIDE ➤This is the most popular size and bearings to fit skateboard wheels, longboard wheels, roller skates wheels, scooter wheels, inline skate wheels, caster wheels, also some industrial demands. They are high precision and high-speed bearings so that you can reach top speeds skating around town or racing your home to the skate park.
- ✅PERFECT BEARINGS➤ You get high precision bearing with stable performance. Compatible with electric-skateboards, longboards, inline skates, rollerblades, scooter. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction high speed rolling ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- ✅HIGH-SPEED TOP QUALITY BEARINGS➤ These bearings are high quality and better than many name brands that you are familiar with at only a fraction of the price. Bearings you will save money and be pleasantly surprised at how comparable they are to super-expensive brand name bearings.
- ✅SMOOTH AND FAST PRE LUBRICATED BEARINGS➤ Bearings contain a super-fast, high-speed that reduces friction to give riders a super smooth and fast ride. If you’re tired of bearings that aren’t smooth and give you a rough ride, switch to these amazing bearings and you won’t be disappointed.
This bearing was made in the US, and the world-renown as the fastest and the best in the world. It comes with more fine polished raceways and balls of higher quality, and also high rockwell hardness. This bearing assures a decent performance for you because of its two key cores which are the U-channel design and the distinctive seal system. This product does keep out particles from the ball areas and as an addition, it prevents oil leakage. This bearing has the best durability. Versatility is the last bonus of this product for you since it can fit various types of skating styles. It can easily be installed on your longboard. The price is very reasonable for its very nice quality.
Sector 9 Ceramic Longboard Bearing
This bearing will give a better different effect on your longboard. This comes as a set of 8 bearings, spacers being included. Using ceramic material for this bearing, it becomes phenomenal for displacing heat compared to those bearings with the steel models which heat up after 2-3 times of rolling downhill. It may feel warm but no worries because it would not cause deformation at all. Using these bearings means you will have a smooth and quiet ride, even at a fast pace. You can ride on a rough surface with those rocks all-overs, still, it will not be damaged. This bearing is also waterproof.
Black Panther Ceramic Longboard Bearing
Even with second-hand longboards, this bearing is a big deal. It can definitely make a difference on your longboard. It will certainly change your basic longboard into a brand new one with great features. The sets contain 4 pairs of the bearings, together with it is the 4 spacers and 8 washers. The price of this bearing is just reasonable for all the benefits it provides for you and your longboard. This is basically made from China with great highlights which are the Teflon rust inhibitor and the rubber-coated shield of the bearing. It had a high resistance to the water even when they soaked. You will enjoy a no noise and smooth riding with this bearing being installed on your longboard. The average time of spin is over 30-40 seconds. It is highly recommended for you.
Lucky Abec-7 Longboard Bearing
This uses chromium steel balls and shields made from stainless steel. It also provides triple honed polished raceways and a Dupont Delrin crowns that are removable. With a feature of removable closure shields, the price of this bearing is very much affordable. You do not have to worry about getting up dust and debris always because of its features. It is worth the price buying this longboard bearing because it provides such phenomenal performance. You only need to take note that using this bearing. It is always for sure the longer you ride, the shorter the time it needs to break in. This is also easy to install.
Andale Swiss Blue Longboard Bearing
This is the most expensive version of out of the four Andale bearings but surely gives the most advanced benefits a bearing could offer. This bearing is scratch resistant and much more durable than the others. No need for high maintenance, it still provides decent performance even without that. This bearing’s length of time of spinning lasts for about 45-55 seconds. It is so far the longest record of time among all the bearings on this list, and this bearing also breaks-in even faster. If you are a rider who loves cruising, you can choose to use this bearing for a better stability and less effort. This bearing was tested and approved by riders. This bearing can last for more than a year. It only needs a proper care so they can last for a long time. Looking up for the fastest bearing there is, turn now on using this one, preferably.
Bones Super Reds Longboard Bearing
This bearing has an 8-pack set of bearings. This is an enhanced and improved version of the Bone’s bearings listed in here. It may be an expensive bearing but it surely provides a much better quality and performance for your longboard. Compared to others, this bearing gives a much faster and smoother ride. You would not regret spending so much on this because the experience you will get after using this bearing will be worth it. It spins amazingly. Assembling this bearing is very easy, and as well as maintaining them. This comes with a superior finishing. It has a 6 bigger steel balls which are unique for bearings, which was designed for it to be long-lasting and for more impact.
Those are the best of the best bearings you could try using for your longboard. All you need now is to decide. All these bearings on the list have their own specialties. Some probably have the same features but offer it at different levels. Of course, it is still your decision on what bearing you will use among these great bearings being presented to you. It now depends on what you really prefer or what really suits your style.
This list had already shown the best bearings for longboards. In order for you to decide, think about what feature of the bearings had captured your interest. Some of the bearings are faster than the other. Some of them are long-lasting than the other; some having the lowest price while others the highest price. Most especially, you must consider the performance of the bearings before you come up with your decision. It is best if you will not regret what decision you will make is choosing the best bearing that suits your style.